RSS Feeds

General Discussion area for Paramotoring.
Beery
Site Admin

RSS Feeds

Post by Beery » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:59 pm

I have added two RSS feeds to the Ozone and Gin Forums. When they ran for the first time, it picked up a number of postings going back about a year from their website. Some of the content is paragliding, some with paramotoring.

In the future, I will temporarily disable the mailing list so old posts do not show up when adding a new RSS feed should other vendor websites offer RSS feeds.

This should allow one to stay current with news from other vendors along with any safety alerts should they post one along with other new product offerings or highlights they deemed worthy to announce.

I did find a webpage where apparently a number of paramotorists have their own web page with their exploits feeding as RSS feeds. If an individual falls into this category, and wants their personal website RSS feeds to appear here, let me know and I may create a special Forum by individual for RSS feeds.

Thoughts?

Beery

Beery
Site Admin

Re: RSS Feeds

Post by Beery » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:51 am

I have disabled the RSS feeds to the Forum after getting reports messages were being reposted multiple times. Apparently, there was an extension "bug" that occurred with an update to the main forum software.

Beery